Chapel of the Holy Shroud and Saint Erasmus
Situated in the chief town, on the regional road for the valleys of Rhêmes and Valsavarenche, it is unconsecrated and currently houses exhibitions and concerts.
Very ancient tombs from the pre-Roman era were found in the vicinity.
Outside the little church there is a wooden cross that recalls the preaching of the popular missions in 1949. At the junction between the two wings, the engraver added a shroud with the face of Christ.