Théâtre et lumières. Lights and music at the Roman Theatre
- 08 julio 2019 - 26 agosto 2019
- 8 July Mario Brunello plays and tells J. S. Bach
- 15 July The fascination of percussion from around the world:
- 29 July Drummer Christian Meyer from the musical group “Elio e le storie tese”
- 5 August The magic of Chinese shadows and the enchantment of drawings on the sand
Oscar Strizzi Visual Show
- 12 August Crossroad: timeless musical crosses - Matteo Cigna and sUb_modU
- August 19 - An organ for the cathedral of the Roman Theater - Paolo Bougeat
- August 26 From the movie “The Great Beauty”, the vocal ensemble that has bewitched the whole world:
Torino Vocal Ensemble - Director Davide Benetti
This event features the Roman Theatre symbol of the archaeological richness of Aosta Valley.
The shows are set against the background of the monument, embellished by a play of lights and live music by important artists on the national Italian scene. The atmosphere created with music and lights emphasizes the peculiarities and the incredible beauty of the Roman Theatre of Aosta.
Teléfono:(+39) 0165.274365 / 0165.274366