Trek-Bus Matterhorn-Monte Rosa
Transfer service on demand dedicated to trekking lovers operating from 27th June to 20th September 2015.
Departure from 6 am to 8 am
Return in the late afternoon from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Transport service must be booked no later than the day before the race, by calling +39 0166 940986 during the following hours:
- until 11th September – everyday: 8:30am – 12:30pm / 2:30am – 5:00pm
- 12th- 20th September – Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 12:30pm / 2:30am – 5:00pm – Saturdays: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Transport is also provided for luggage only.
Connection between different valleys
€15 for adults;
€5 for children aged 4-14; free for children under 4
€7 luggage only
Connection within the same valley
€5 for adults;
€1 for children aged 4-14; free for children aged 0-3 years
€3 luggage only
Points of departure/arrival:
- Church square in Breuil-Cervina: from here you can climb the Colle Superiore delle Cime Bianche, starting from path 107 of the Gran Balconata which leads to Cheneil, Chamois and La Magdeleine.
- Perrères: Matterhorn Tour leaves from here and you can take path 107 with leads to Cignana to then continue on to Torgnon.
- Swimming pool service area in Valtourneche: from here you can access Alta Via no.1, you can head to Chamois along path no. 34 or descend to Buisson.
- Buisson_ (Antey-Saint-André), cable car service area.
- Anter-Saint.André (tourism office).
- Saint-Jacques (Ayas) from here you can take Alta Via no. 1 towards Gressoney or Cervinia; path no. 6 which leads to Colle delle Cime Bianche from where you can climb to Cervinia; the Monte Rosa tour leads to Staffal (Gressoney-La-Trinité) through Colle Rothorn.
- Barmasc (Ayas) climb Col Portola on path 105 towards La Magdeleine. However, by crossing Colle Pillonet you can reach Chamois. By following Ru Courtord you can cross the whole valley until you reach Saint-Jacques.
- Estoul (Brusson) cross Col Ranzola by following path no. 3 towards Gressoney Saint-Jean. Path 105, passing by the Arp refuge, leads to Colle Valfredda and all the way to Gressoney Saint-Jean. The same path leads to Champoluc passing through Colle Palasinaz.
- Tollegnaz (Challand St Anselme) cross the Chasten Valley and reach the pass of the same name (Colle Chasten) and continue on towards the Cravetto bivouac; you can go along the Great Walser Path in the San Grato Valley and descend to Issime.
- Ollion/Fontaney (Challand-Saint-Victor) climb the Col Dondeuil pass through the valley of the same name and descend down the Great Walser Path to Issime through the San Grato Valley.
- Loc. Staffal (Gressoney La Trinité) path 9 until you reach Passo Bettolina Superiore, descend down path 8 towards Piani di Verra and then arrive in Sain-Jacques.
- Gressoney-La-Trinité path 10a towards Alpenzù Piccolo – Colle Pinter – descend along path 11a towards Cuneaz-Champoluc.
- Gressoney-Saint-Jean path 5 towards Passo Valnera, descend along path 5, 5c, 5f towards Arp refuge – Estoul
- Weissmatten (Gressoney-Saint-Jean) path 3a and 3b towards Colle Ranzola – descend along path 7 towards Estoul
- Issime (in front of the church).
- Saint-Vincent (bus station service area on Via Roma)
- Châtillon (bus station service area)
- Verrès (bus station service area)
- Pont-Saint-Martin (bus station service area on IV Novembre)