Monte Rosa Walser Waeg
- 01 julio 2023 - 02 julio 2023
Friday 30th June 2023
- 4 p.m.: opening of race office
Saturday 1st July 2023
- midnight: departure 90 km
- 7 a.m.: departure 45 km
- 10.30 a.m.: departure 15 km
- 11.50 a.m.: arrival of the first runners of the 15 km-race
- 1 pm: arrival of the first runners of the 45 km-race
- 2 pm: award ceremony 15 km
- 4 pm: award ceremony 45 km
- 4:30 pm: arrival of the first runners of the 90 km-race
Sunday 2nd July 2023
- 9 a.m.: opening of the Mini Trail race office
- 9.30 a.m.: start of Mini Trail
- 11 a.m.: arrival of last runners of the 90 km-race and award ceremony
The Monte Rosa Walser Waeg consists of 4 trail-running races along the paths of the upper Lys valley, starting and finishing in Gressoney-Saint-Jean, passing through Gressoney-La-Trinité, Gaby and Issime.
Ultra trail (90 km and 7100 m D+)
Discover the most beautiful and wild corners of the upper Lys valley. Ideal for lovers of long distances who want to compete on a challenging path!
Trail (45 km and 3500 m D+)
A suggestive circular route that offers a beautiful view of the Monte Rosa massif. Ideal for those who love technical and demanding routes without sacrificing the beauty of the landscape.
Run (15km and 650m D+)
A loop hike that passes through the centers of Gressoney-Saint-Jean and Gressoney-La-Trinité, crossing characteristic places such as the Gover lake, the villages of Alpenzù piccolo and Alpenzù grande, the Queen’s walk and the hamlet of Rong. Ideal for those who want to approach the trail-running discipline.
A series of races dedicated to children and teenagers up to 15 years:
- 0,5 km - for children up to 5 years
- 1 km - for children from 6 to 8 years
- 2 km - for children from 9 to 11 years
- 3 km - for children aged 12 to 15
Inscriptions on Wedosport