Mont Blanc Experience
Enjoy Mont Blanc and its territory in all its forms: snow, rock, ice, thermal water, excellent cuisine and a bit of mountaineering history.
2 nights from € 239
- 01 September 2022 - 31 December 2023
The program begins with the spectacular trip aboard Skyway, the futuristic cable cars that take you up to the 3,500 m of Punta Helbronner station: an incredible masterpiece of engineering and architecture, from whose windows and panoramic terraces you can admire the awesome high-altitude environment, with the glaciers, crests and peaks that have made the history of mountaineering.
This is followed by lunch based on Valle d’Aosta gastronomic excellences and the descent to the intermediate station of Pavillon du Mont Fréty, at an altitude of 2,000 m, where you can visit:
- the exhibition dedicated to Paul Helbronner, the geodesist and mountaineer who revolutionized the cartography of the Alps
- the Saussurrea botanical garden (open from June 20 to September 20): 7,000 m² of mountain flora coming from all over the world
- HANGAR 2173, the exhibition that reconstructs the history of the Mont Blanc cableways.
The offer includes one full-day entrance to the Mont Blanc QC Thermal baths or the Pré-Saint-Didier QC Thermal baths, to complete the experience with the regenerating embrace of thermal water and a wellness path in one of the most prestigious spas in the Alps.
Price per adult in double room
|Periods||Quota per persona|
|August – Long weekends - Holidays||€ 312|
|Other periods||€ 239|
The price includes:
- two overnight stays in a charming hotel with Alpine design, accommodation in a double room
- breakfast with local products
- a return ticket for the Skyway Mont Blanc cableways, from Pontal d'Entrèves to Punta Helbronner (3,500 m)
- lunch at the Bistrot of Punta Helbronner, with "3 pots" of your choice from the typical menu; mineral water, wine and coffee included
- one full-day entrance to the Pré-Saint-Didier QC Thermal baths or to the Mont Blanc QC Thermal baths
- basic medical insurance.
The price does not include:
- Tourist tax
- transportation, cableway sections not mentioned, on-site transfers
- tips and extras of a personal nature
- changes to the services booked unless previously agreed upon
- everything that is not mentioned in "the price includes ".
Seasonality and restrictions:
- maximum stay time at Punta Helbronner: 1h 30’
- in high season (fairs, long weekends, August, New Year’s) availability and prices are on request
- entry to the spa is allowed for people 14 years old and over
- SkyWay Mont Blanc cableways close in November for maintenance.
Telephone:+39 0165 51 65 51