White Carnival of Pila
- Saturday 09 March 2019
- at 2pm appointment for all the masks at the La Baraka restaurant in Pila
- at 2.30pm start of the mask parade on ski with the Arlecchini of Gressan – the parade will touch all the mountain huts where a small refreshment will be offered to all the masks
- for those who join the parade only for the torchlight procession, last climb with the lift at 4.45pm
- at 5pm appointment for all the marks at the Hermitage hut to wait the torchlight departure.
- at 6.30pm we start together for the most colorful and funny torchlight of the season.
All participants must be masked.
Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Is required a medium level of skiing (the trail includes red slopes)
Carnival party with entertainment for children, masked torchlight procession open to everyone.