Petit Marché du Bourg Eté (street market)
- Sunday 04 July 2021
Chatillon-St.Vincent motorway exit, turn left to get to the centre of town.
THE SMALL MARKET OF THE BOURG:
- From 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. market
with the participation of the Band of Châtillon
- From 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., conference in the multipurpose room of the Aymonod Primary School: Buono come il miele and guided tasting of Aosta Valley honeys.
To follow aperitif with the typical local products in the Park Passerin D’Entrèves – with reservation, not later than July 1st, to the following mails: email@example.com – d.bigay@regione .vda.it
10:00 am – 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm:
- Discovering the territory:
Guided tour in the Park of Castle Passerin d´Entrèves, at the apiary and in the Honey Museum – by reservation (firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 389 1870539).
- 3:00 p.m. Piazza Volontari del Sangue
Il trucco c’è …… entertainment for children
- From 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Piazza delle Poste
Piantiamo un fiore – activity for children (30 minutes duration)
By reservation sent to: email@example.com or by phone +39 389 1870539
Tourists are welcomed in an atmosphere of art, music and colours with the presence of numerous exhibitors for traditional crafts, collectibles, antiques and gourmet and wine products. The event is enlivened by music, folklore and special focus on children.