Courmayeur Design Week-end
- 10 March 2022 - 13 March 2022
To listen to
Thursday 3 March
11.30am Chalet de Tendance
“Scrivere di Design e di Architettura” moderates Giorgio Tartaro
5.30pm Chalet de Tendance
“Point of view, point of value. How to succeed through a sustainable strategy”
Friday 11 March
6pm Skyway Monte Bianco
Talks on top
Saturday 12 March
11.30am Jaguar Land Rover Lounge
Meeting organized by Jaguar Land Rover
5.30pm Chalet de Tendance
“Il design dello sport, lo sport nell’architettura”
To be seen
from Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th March
- widespread exhibition of design objects in the windows of Courmayeur boutiques
- Chalet de Tendance, the central place of this edition where you can discover design in all its forms, awaits you at the Courmayeur Sport Center
- Exhibition of the 3M Foundation, “The Horizon we look at” curated by Roberto Mutti
- In the square of the Church of Courmayeur, the EcoContract cow carpet hosts Tolomeo by Michele De Lucchi in XXL format
- In Piazzetta Brocherel, the extra-large Vanity Fair by Poltrona Frau
- The Jaguar Land Rover Lounge is one of the hot spots of the event
- The ancient wash houses will host the light installations created by Progetto CMR, Massimo Roj Architects
- A crystal exercise bike arrives at Skyway Monte Bianco, the “FuoriPista” designed by Studio Adriano Design and produced by Elite
The program is constantly updated on this site and on the social networks of the event.
Many installations, protagonists and appointments are planned for the second edition of Courmayeur Design Weekend, in a busy program that will bring Courmayeur to the center of a widespread exhibition of design objects in the windows of the boutiques of the village, together with talks, exhibitions, events that will involve architects, designers and design studios, linked with iconic places and brands of Mont Blanc and Courmayeur.
The program includes:
- the new Chalet de Tendence, a large exhibition space within the Courmayeur Sport Center which will be the home of international brands and young designers together with the Jaguar Land Rover lounge in the town center;
- a widespread design exhibition that from the shop windows and squares of the center of Courmayeur reaches the summit of Mont Blanc on the Skyway cable car station;
- a dense agenda of talks, which will involve, among others, names of the caliber of Gianpaolo Allocco, Gino Garbellini, Massimo Roj, Michele Rossi and Marc Sadler and brands such as 3M, Hermann Miller, Jaguar Land-Rover .
- skiCAD race, historic ski race now in its 21st edition, in which architects and designers will compete in a giant slalom;
- Design Week-end magazine, which will be printed in 1500 copies and distributed during the days of the event.
In addition, from Tuesday 8 February an unprecedented design exhibition on the cable cars in the Courmayeur area inaugurated the countdown for the event.
To participate click here