- 14 December 2019 - 15 December 2019
- 21 December 2019 - 06 January 2020
Closed on December 25th
- Entrance to the Park and entertainment: free;
- Entrance to the Castle for exhibitions and LEGO workshops: € 3 (for adults and children).
Free shuttle from 3pm to 8pm between Châtillon and Saint-Vincent.
Entertainment in the park:
- 4pm: welcome of the Caravan
- from 4pm to 6pm: circus shows, musical bells and fantastic routes; Sleigh penguins, Dancing bears and funfair.
- 6pm: great final Show: The Christmas Dragon or A star is born.
Workshops in the Castle (4pm and 5.30pm):
- Construction workshop
7-8 December, 14-15 December and 5 January 2020
- Robotic workshops
21-22 December, 28-29 December and 4 January 2020
- Workshops for children and Guided tours for adults
23, 24, 26, 27, 30, 31 December and 1, 2, 3, 6 January 2020
Workshop reservation: Saint Vincent Tourist Office 0166.512239
Forget Santa Claus, reindeers, gifts and sparkling lights … and take yourself to another dimension, where fantasy, courage, ingenuity and, of course, love reign!
A Christmas Caravan camps in the Gamba Castle Park, a group of acrobats, poets, storytellers, musicians, dancers from all over the world, who, during the Christmas holidays, cheer their little guests - but also their parents - with the most curious shows.
At the Gamba Castle Christmas is made up of ancient games, stories, legends, miracles, skill and circus performances, surrounded by the warmth of braziers and the smell of roasted chestnuts, hot chocolate and cinnamon!
An animated path waits for you every afternoon from 4pm until the final show at 6pm.
Château Noel is also a laboratory to build toys and games. Inside the castle, don’t miss the construction of original LEGO® bricks and creations and educational robotics workshops.
Telephone:(+39) 0166 512239