Dinosauri in carne e ossa - Paleontological exhibition - Temporarily closed
- 07 December 2019 - 15 March 2020
- open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Closed December 25th and January 1st
- Last entry 45 minutes before closing time
- Reduced € 5.00: groups of at least 25 paying people, university students, specific agreements
- Reduced € 2.00: children between the ages of 6 and 18, schools
- Free: children up to 6 years old; disabled people and their carer; owners of the Museums of Piedmont and Lombardy Subscription.
Itinerant paleontological exhibition that, for a special edition, will take place at the Megalithic Area of Saint-Martin de Corléans. Here, the archaeological heritage and research about regional finds will be compared with studies and curiosities from the palontologic world. Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals will occupy the museum next to the ancient stelae with a human profile as in a sort of symbolic face-to-face between these amazing creatures and humans, who actually and fortunately have never met.
During the exhibition some life-size dinosaurs will occupy also the Aosta city and will be found in various areas. The long-necked Diplodocus at the Arch of Augustus, the famous Tyrannosaurus T-rex at Republic Square, the Megaloceros at the Megalithic Area and the head of the great Pachyrhinosaurus at the Bard Fortress.
- Suitable for all, educational and enjoyable
- Educational activities suitable for schools
- Site of great impact
- Special events and activities for general public
Telephone:(+39) 0165 552420