Aosta21K - Half Marathon
- 27 May 2023 - 28 May 2023
Saturday 27th May
- Puchoz Park 2.30pm - Aosta2K School & Family - is aimed at young people between 3 and 14 years of age who are offered a circuit with 8 stations with games, coordination and motor events of different sports
- Arc d’Auguste from 7:30pm to 11:30pm: A taste of GiocAosta_
Sunday 28th may
- 8.30am - Aosta21K and Aosta10K - meeting at the Parco Puchoz (next to the starting point)
- 9.30am - Aosta21K, Aosta10K and Buongiorno Aosta - starting from the roundabout via Torino-via Garibaldi
Aosta5K Buongiorno Aosta, a walk not competitive, with a path of about 5km.
The half-Marathon of Aosta, Aosta21K, (21,097 meters) passes next to monuments and corners full of history and beauty.
The race starts in via Torino and ends in the Augustus Arch borough, passing through the historic center of Aosta and the municipalities of Saint-Christophe, Pollein and Charvensod.
The Aosta 10K race passes through the historic center of Aosta.
The races are approved by the Italian Athletics Federation (FIDAL).
In addition, a 5 km walk Aosta5K Buongiorno Aosta and a 2 km walk Aosta2K School & Family.