Saint Anthony's feast
- Saturday 18 January 2020
Free entry for the dance evening.
Dinner upon reservation ( 27 € adults, 15 € children – drinks included).
- 6.30 p.m.: Celebration of Holy Mass at the parish church of Gressoney-Saint-Jean
- 7.15 pm: Blessing of vehicles and animals
- 7.30 p.m.: Happy hour at the Sporthaus by the Pro Loco of the village
- 8 pm: Dinner at the Sport Haus
- 10.30 pm: Open bar managed by the Pro Loco
The evening will be enlivened by the music of the band “I ragazzi del villaggio”.
Reservations for the dinner by January 13th by contacting the following numbers:
Emma – +39 338 7883442
Marcello – +39 331 3044559
Egle – +39 347 8031736
The village is going to celebrate Saint Anthony’s feast. Anthony was an abbot who is supposed to be the protector of the animals. According to an ancient tradition, the Church blesses animals and cattlesheds in order to put them under the saint’s protection.
The evening will start with the Holy Mass and the blessing of the animals, and it will continue with an happy hour and a dinner, with the music of the band “I ragazzi del villaggio”.
Telephone:(+39) 338 7883442
Telephone:(+39) 331 3044559