Mele Vallée - Display and sale of apples
- 08 October 2022 - 09 October 2022
20th Autumn Festival
- From 10.00 to 17.00 Apple market. Piazza Cavalieri of Vittorio Veneto
- 15.00 Conference “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” Speakers: François Marie Péaquin and Vasco Merciadri. Piazza Cavalieri of Vittorio Veneto (held in italian)
- 18.00 Aperitif in Music alcoholic and non-alcoholic apple-based cocktail, cost 5 euros per person. Piazza Cavalieri of Vittorio Veneto.
- From 9.00 to 17.00 – Apple market in Piazza Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto and in the afternoon Award ceremony for “The most beautiful apple
- Market in the village with local products and handicrafts
Play area in Piazza Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto
- From 9.00 am Mechanical Bull
- 11.30, 14.00 and 16.30 Magic show with Mago Contini
With the participation of the twinned municipalities of Les Mathes-La-Palmyre (France) and Sant’Andrea dello Ionio (Calabria)
Music, entertainment, food and more!
On the occasion of the twentieth anniversary:
- special philatelic cancellation
- themed keychains at the fair
Dry, windy summers provide apples with the ideal climate to ripen without the risk of disease. And the almost absence of anti-cryptogamic treatments means that the apple, the most cultivated fruit in Aosta Valley, reaches here very high levels of perfume and goodness.
For years in Antey-Saint-André, the apple has been celebrated on the Autumn Festival. It is a true apotheosis of colors, perfumes and tastes.
The event is made of exhibitions and tastings, children’s workshops with apple as the theme of the activity. Heart of the event is the market with fruits, fruit trees and apple products that are sold directly by the producers.
- You can find many varieties of apple
- Workshops and animations for children with the theme “apple”
- All products derived from apple