The chapels are not open to visitors.
Celebrations on the Saint’s day, with the celebration of Mass.
The chapels spread throughout the territory of the parish of Gressoney St. Jean are quite numerous. A quick list from south to north will facilitate localisation.
CHAPEL DI LA TRINA (dedicated to Our Lady of Grace and the Addolorata) – it was built in 1720.
CHAMPSIL CHAPEL (Saints Peter and Paul, St. Anthony) – It was built in 1616, is the property of the Lateltin Laurent De Fabiani family.
LOO CHAPEL (St. Lawrence) – located in a mountain pasture high in the mountains (2080 m), it can be reached after a two and half hour walk. The white facade is dated 1682.
GRESMATTEN CHAPEL (Addolorata) – dated 1852.
ERMITAGE CHAPEL (St. Joseph) – built in 1633 and restored around 1850, it stands out due to its white colour and its solitude above the chief town.