Parish Church of San Martino
In the Papal Bull of Alexander III, dated 20th April 1176, the parish of Pontey appears as directly dependant on the Bishop of Aosta.
The building is rectangular in shape with a slightly raised square-shaped presbytery.
The current Parish Church was built in 1764, it was blessed during the same year and later consecrated. The bell tower was not rebuilt and may be attributed to the 15th century.
Telephone:0166.30130 e 0166.563040