"Marché Vert Noël" Christmas Market
- 23 November 2019 - 06 January 2020
everyday at 10h30 am
December 25th and January 1st at 3pm
from Mondays till Fridays and Sundays at 8pm
Saturdays, December 6th and December 8th at 10pm
During the opening of the market the entrance to the Roman theater is free.
Animations during the Christmas market – from 2.30pm to 4.30pm:
- December 7th: re-enactment of ancient rural jobs with the “Travail d’in Co” ethnographic group of Arnad
- December 15th: the ancient art of producing agricultural tools by Liliano Savoye
- December 21st: presence of the artisans Osvaldo Figerod, Michel Pelliccioni and Gontran Sarteur
- December 22nd: re-enactment of the ancient rural jobs with the “Travail d’In Co” ethnographic group of Arnad
- December 28th: the ancient art of producing agricultural tools by Liliano Savoye
- December 29th: presence of the artisans Aldo Bollon, Rudy Mehr and Bobo Pernettaz
- January 4th: the ancient art of producing agricultural tools by Liliano Savoye
- January 5th: re-enactment of ancient rural jobs with the “Travail d’in Co” ethnographic group of Arnad
Between November and January, the “Marché Vert Noël” turns a little piece of the town – the Roman Theatre – into an alpine village.
Delicious local specialties, wines, handicrafts, traditional objects, gifts, Nordic inspirations… affordable little luxuries to conjure up the convivial flavour of the festive season!
Every day, visitors can stroll through the “Streets” of the village, between 51 chalets, in search of a gift idea among the crafts on display: candles, handmade soaps, ceramics, wooden handicrafts, antique objects and furniture, clothing and accessories in boiled wool and felt, hemp, lace, Christmas decorations, typical food, wine, sweets and pastries from the region, articles featuring découpage or other decorative or craft techniques.
Telephone:+39 0165 300 366
Fax:+39 0165 238 185