CANCELED - Excursion in the heart of Mont Blanc
- Saturday 17 April 2021
Cost per person: € 105.00
The rate includes assistance from the Alpine Guide, insurance and technical equipment to be requested at the time of booking.
€ 52.00 for the daily ticket for the Skyway cable car to be paid at the lifts and not in advance.
Meeting time and place: appointment at 9am at the Skyway cable car square Strada Statale 26 dir, n. 48 – Fraz. Entrèves.
Description of the day: Breafing and delivery of technical material. Ascent by cable car to Punta Helbronner at 3460m. Stop at the panoramic terraces, explanation of the main peaks of the Mont Blanc massif and the Aosta Valley peaks. Ring route along the easy slopes of Col du Toula and Col de Rochefort, one of the most beautiful corners of Mont Blanc.
Other useful information: bring a packed lunch. The transfer is not foreseen. The technical material will be delivered to the alpine guides headquarters in the center of Courmayeur in the morning at 8.30.
Full day excursion on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Vallée Blanche for non-skiers. Ring route along the easy slopes of Colle del Gigante, one of the most beautiful corners of Mont Blanc. Departure and arrival in Punta Helbronner (Skyway cable car).
- Walking time: about 3 hours of walking round trip;
- Difference in height: 200 m a/r
- Difficulty: hiking on a glacier. Accompaniment with an Alpine Guide is recommended.
- Number of participants: minimum 5 people, maximum 6 people (children from 9 years old). The organization will endeavor to complete the group of at least 5 people.
- Recommended / obligatory clothing, equipment and materials: Mountain boots or trekking boots or high rigid après-ski boots; ski clothing, cap, gloves, sunglasses, mask, sanitizing gel, poles and backpack.
- In case of bad weather? In the event that the mountain or weather conditions do not allow the planned program to be carried out, the organization will propose an alternative excursion or different dates for the same chosen program as a replacement.
If it is not possible to find an alternative date or an agreement is not found for another suitable excursion, the Courmayeur Alpine Guides Society will keep a credit that can be used for the same excursion to be spent within the following year.
- Booking method: on the guides site, it is advisable to book at least 10/15 days before in order to complete the group, last minute bookings are accepted only by phone. Advance payment is required.