Gran Trail Courmayeur
- 09 July 2021 - 11 July 2021
Departure, arrival, awards, village, delivery bibs, press area, parking, showers, relaxation area and final lunch: Courmayeur Sport Center.
Friday, 9 July 2021
- from 5pm to 10pm bibs given out
- 11.30pm closing departure area GTC100
Saturday, 10 July 2021
- 00:00 departure GTC100
- since 5.30am to 6.30am last bibs given out GTC55
- 7am start GTC55
- since 7.30am to 8.30am bibs given out GTC30
- 9 am start GTC30
- 12am arrival first runners GTC30
- 1pm arrival first runners GTC55
- 2.25pm arrival first runners GTC100
- 5pm arrival last runners GTC30
- 11pm arrival last runners GTC55
Sunday, 11 July 2021
- 9am arrival last runners GTC100
- 12.30pm award ceremony
Following final lunch.
Three trails along the paths of Val Veny and Val Ferret with start and finish in Courmayeur, passing in the municipalities of Pré Saint Didier and La Thuile.
- Ultra Trail 100 km: 100 km with 7900 meters of positive height gain to be completed in 33 hours maximum. It winds along the paths of the Courmayeur, Pré-Saint-Didier and La Thuile territories, mainly developing along the Val Veny and Val Ferret. Qualifying race for Tor des Géants 2022: 100 bibs will be available in 2022 for the finishers of GTC100 2021, who may bypass the draw and register directly for the Tor des Géants 2022.
- Ultra Trail 55 km: 55 km with 3800 meters of positive height gain to be completed in 18 hours maximum. It winds along the paths of the Courmayeur and Pré-Saint-Didier territories, mainly developing along the Val Veny.
- Trail 30 km: 30 km with 2000 meters of positive height gain to be completed in 8 hours maximum. The route runs mainly along the Val Ferret.
Registration on the website 100×100 Trail Portal