Adventure Park "La Borna dou Djouas"
At the foot of the most noble rock in Europe – the Matterhorn – at the juncture of nature, history, traditions, culture and gastronomy, the first Adventure Park in the Aosta Valley was created and it is also one of the first in Italy.
The Borna dou Djouas Adventure Park is located inside the sports area of Antey Saint André, where there are also many other activities including free-climbing, horseback riding, skate parks …
In order to alternate balance and audacity, there are 60 different and progressive stations in the park, all of which are guaranteed by the certificate of quality and safety and all of them are available with the assistance of qualified personnel. There is no shortage of certified personal protective equipment for participants (harnesses, helmets, double lanyards, pulleys, carabiners). Before venturing around inside the park, there will be a short training period in the briefing area, regardless of each user’s level of knowledge or expertise.
- children/minimum height 1.10 m measured up to the wrist with arm raised up over the head
- The underage user can have access to the park only if accompanied and supervised by an adult for the entire duration of the activity.
- Open some weekends and during the summer months.
Opening 2020, reservations required, the procedure must be done by 19 of the previous day on which you want to come to the park
- June 27th and 28th
- July open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- August open every day from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Booking required
- open on other days only on reservation of minimum 15 person