Mont Blanc Adventure Park
The Mont Blanc adventure park it’s located about 3 km from Pré-Saint-Didier, along the road leading to the Little Saint-Bernard Pass.
A beautiful landscape on the Mont Blanc chain frames this park created in the nature, in a wood and it offers:
fun-sport courses with different levels of difficulty, perfect for children, teenagers and adults, according to their needs. Hanging from trees can be carried out in complete security, the highest and longest pulley in Europe with 130 m. long and 188 m. of height that crosses the ravine Orrido of Pré-Saint-Didier.
- dinners with excursions with snowshoes
- Lo Carà bar and restaurant
All tracks have been renewed with the “Zaza” system of Kong wich guarantees the absolute security through the tracks.
- July and August from 9am to 8pm
- Adventure and adrenaline completely in the nature
- Suitable for children, tennagers and adults
A unique and engaging experience in the woods, impossible to forget!