Sport Center Antey-Saint-André
In Filey, inside the municipality of Antey-St-André, there is a real open-air gym that can satisfy everyone, from the most active sportsman to those who are less demanding and want to do outdoor activities while surrounded by nature.
There are various attractions in the area: from the small swimming pool with a solarium, ideal for cooling off in the summer heat, to the soccer field also suitable for teams that decide to train and have summer retreats. There is no shortage of tennis courts and fields for five-a-side soccer or beach volleyball games. For lovers of skating, it is possible to make evolutions in the skatepark.
The sports area is open mainly during the summer months and on spring and autumn weekends. In the periods of low season, it is advisable to contact the managers. To take advantage of the various activities, you must be a member with a membership card which costs € 10 and is valid for one year.
In the same area it is possible to participate in other activities:
- horseback riding for adults and families at the Sunny ranch, in the summer months there are activities with an approach to the world of horses for children with “Wake up with ponies”
- a free-climbing gym suitable for all levels of climbers, with different degrees of difficulty
- An Adventure park suitable for children and adults to test their courage in complete safety, to experience the thrill of climbing trees, of crossing a Tibetan bridge and of pulleys.
- An equipped path, a trail with various types of fitness equipment for outdoor gymnastics in the woods
And between one activity and another, you can take a break in the adjacent cafè with an outdoor area and games for children.
- outdoor sports for all tastes
- ideal for adults and children
- some free activities, others for a fee
- open in the summer months as well as on spring and autumn weekends
- annual membership card €10
In the months of June, September and up to 13 October:
- From Monday to Thursday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10:30 am – midnight
In the months of July and August:
- From Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – midnight