Pascal Castle in la Ruine
Located west of the hamlet of La Ruine, not far from the stream, it is a complex of buildings forming a castle. The oldest building stands on the east side, in the form of a tower-house. It has windows in worked stone, with architraves bearing a particular arch design.
The historian De Tillier wrote that this building was built by Giovanni Pascal de la Ruine, who already featured as a notary from 1450. In fact the central body of the building, with windows similar to those of the tower, has a beautiful lock with a stork’s head design, dating back to 1457.