Medieval castle of Bosses
opening days and timesPrices
Opening when exhibitions are held inside
The castle was built in 1095 by Gerardo de Bocha, local Lord who owned all the feudal justice rights, as well as the property of the mill, the market and the perception of duties.
The present three-storey building with rectangular floor probably dates back to the XV century; the inside was restored and can be visited when exhibitions and events take place in it.