Parish church of San Maurizio
The 15th century church of San Maurizio was rebuilt between 1870 and 1873.
The octagonal pyramid-shaped spire of the bell tower by Brusson was rebuilt in 1882, given that the old one had been destroyed by lightening.
The church was designed by the architect Giuseppe Lancia and decorated by the Artari brothers from Verrès. The parochial church conserves eighteenth century carved, painted and gilded wooden altars, as well as a series of sacred art objects.
Among these, there is a fifteenth century reliquary and a statue of the Pietà in carved and painted wood, which may be dated back to the 16th century. The sculpted pulpit with panels is from the first half of the nineteenth century.
The chancel is a praiseworthy work of art created at the end of that century by Reirosa of Ivrea, while the organ is a Vegezzi-Bossi from 1896. The four side altars date back to the 18th century.