It is dedicated to the Visitation of Mary. It was erected in 1837 by the villagers, after the previous one - dedicated to S. Rocco - went into ruins. This Saint is still depicted on the facade, together with San Giorgio, the Madonna and the Eternal Father. The altar is adorned with a gilded wooden statue of the Virgin Mary, donated by the Cathedral of Aosta together with six gilded wooden candlesticks.
Telephone:(+39) 0166 548204