The parish church of Saint-Rhémy was built in 1784 on foundations from the early Christian era and was frescoed by the Stornone brothers from Ivrea, in 1898. The canvas depicting the Madonna surrounded by angels and San Remigio, patron saint of the locality, located inside the precious high altar in carved, painted and partly gilded wood, in Baroque style, is also the work of these painters.

The liturgical furnishings are almost all older than the church itself.