- 21 July 2023 - 23 July 2023
The concerts are free
Friday 21 July 2023
6:00 pm – Square
- Dog concert - Emanuele Maniscalco, Ramon Moro (IT) Original production CHAMOISic 2023
9.30 pm – Chez Pierina
- Alberto Marsico and Sabrina Oggero Viale
Saturday 22 July 2023
4.00 pm – Square
- Female spontaneous choir of the Val Resia folk group
5:00 pm – Square
- Valerio Corzani in: "The instrument is my home" live podcast with Francesco Guerri and his cello
6:00 pm – Square
- AL-QASAR the only Italian concert
9.30 pm – Bellevue Hostel
- Francesco Guerri, cellist (IT)
Sunday 23 July 2023
4.30 pm – Square
- Ndima - Pygmies Aka (CG) The only Italian concert in collaboration with the Angelica Festival, Bologna. The concert will be introduced by a presentation by the ethnographer and musician Sorel Eta.
18:00 – Brasserie Le coin du paradis
- Djette Stella Marasciulo in collaboration with the Jazz is Dead Festival, Turin. Stella is an authentic DJ
CHAMOISic, a festival that places musical and interdisciplinary performances in an exceptional naturalistic context, in Chamois, at 1815 m in the Cervino Valley, the only municipality in Italy where cars are not allowed to circulate, reachable only by cable car or on foot.
A unique location that with its splendor captures the hearts of all those who reach this little corner of paradise, a small pearl of the Alps in the heart of the mountains.
In 2019 Chamois received the Green Flag from Legambiente, for having worked on the environment and culture, and the CHAMOISic festival is mentioned as a motivator in the description.
For some years the horizon of CHAMOISic has widened, and today the festival has a range of various concerts in collaboration with Municipalities and Organizations of the Valle d'Aosta (in addition to the concerts in Chamois) which take place between July and August.
The complete program will be published on the website by the first days of June.
High altitude music
Open air concerts
In case of bad weather, some shows may find shelter at the Hotel Maison Cly.