Sarieula Festival (wild thyme)
- 26 May 2022 - 29 May 2022
Thursday 26th May
- 8.00 pm performance by the theater company of Verrayes Lo Tren
Friday 27th May
- 8.30 pm Parish Church of Verrayes: Concert by the ANA Choir – Monte Cervino in memory of the chorister Sandro Zizzari
- From 11.00 pm dj set with Arte in Testa (free entrance)
Saturday 28th May
- from 7.30 pm restaurant opening, mixed fried fish – reservation required until Thursday 26th May
- from 8.00 pm ascent in hot air balloon over the area of Rapy – € 10.00 per person – The flight will take place only in case of good weather.
- from 9.00 pm dancing evening with the Tonya Todisco – entrance € 5.00 per person. Election Miss and Mister Sarieula 2022
Sunday 29 May
- from 12.30 pm food stands opening, dishes based on sariuela – reservation required until Friday 27th May
- from 3.00 pm – dancing with I Ragazzi del villaggio free entrance
- 6.00 pm at Rapy presentation of the book Madame Gerbelle – story of Giuseppina Pallais in the presence of the author Davide Mancini
Musical entertainment with Ezio Borghese
55th Riconstitution of the Alpine Group of Verrayes
- 9.45 am Meeting in piazza Vescoz
- 9.50 am Deposition of the Crown and blessing at the War Memorial
- 10.00 am Holy Mass. At the end of the Mass, parade to Rapy with the ANA Fanfare
- 12.30 pm Lunch at the stand
Second Edition of the Small market of the Sarieula, with products based on wild thyme
Entertainment for children by Arte in Testa with inflatables, children’s make-up and cotton candy.
FOR RESERVATIONS TEL +39 329 4848336 – +39 327 6869572
There are now a large number of food and wine festivals organised throughout the year in Valle d’Aosta and the Feta de la sarieula is, without doubt, one of the most original.
The area in the town of Verrayes is one of the few areas in Valle d’Aosta where a vast amount of wild thyme grows and whose growth is without doubt linked to xerothermic surroundings.
The Feta de la sarieula is, therefore, an opportunity to learn about and appreciate this wild herb that is used to cook a variety of dishes. The event includes a meal prepared with sarieula as well as evenings and afternoon of dancing.
Telephone:+39 327 6869572 - +39 329 4848336