Marelli palace

Hône

Built in 1689 near the parish church of Saint George, this is the residence of Count Jean-Pierre Marelli, general superintendent of arms and munitions of the House of Savoy, who had received the territory of Hône as a fiefdom just a few years previously. The building develops horizontally and is characterised by the presence of gardens and internal vegetable gardens. From the outset, what was conceived as a Palazzo Signorile, was used as a farmhouse, and by the 1700s, the state of the structure had deteriorated. In the middle of the 19th century Giovanni Antonio Colliard, long-serving mayor of Hône, purchased the palazzo and remained owner until the middle of the following century. The architectural structure of the castle has undergone heavy transformations in the last few decades.

 
Meteo
Meteo

Details
Aosta
°C
°C
Tourist Areas
Tourist Areas

Mont Blanc

Gran Paradiso

Great Saint Bernard

Aosta and surroundings

Matterhorn

Monte Rosa

Central Valley

Tourist offer
Tourist offer
Webcam
Webcam
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort