Parish Church of San Dionigio

Saint-Denis

The Bull issued by Innocent on the 12th May 1204 mentioned the parish church in Saint-Denis as a dependent of the Vicarage of Saint-Gilles. In 1754 the parish was left to the free collation of the bishop.
The current church in Saint-Denis was rebuilt during the mid XVIII century and consecrated on the 3rd June 1794 by Mons. François De Sales. In 1963, due to numerous cracks, the building was declared dangerous and the regional council took on the work of reinforcing and restoring the building. In 1984 it was re-opened to the public.

Contact

Parrocchia di San Dionigio
località Capoluogo, 57
11023 SAINT DENIS (AO)
  • Telephone:
    0166/546025
 
Meteo
Meteo

Details
Aosta
°C
°C
Tourist Areas
Tourist Areas

Mont Blanc

Gran Paradiso

Great Saint Bernard

Aosta and surroundings

Matterhorn

Monte Rosa

Central Valley

Webcam
Webcam
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort