Parish Church of Saint-Maurice
The visit to the parish museum and the frescoes in the apse
- second Saturday of the month from 3pm to 5pm
- or by reservation by calling the numbers:
+39 329 0610804
+39 389 0756575
+39 340 8905301
The parish church of Saint-Maurice, built in 1643 and extended in 1896, reveals the ancient origins of the bell-tower from the Romanesque period, which was probably built around the XI century.