Castello Savoia Park
An aesthetically driven garden, created by Margherita di Savoia
This garden is situated within the Castel Savoia Park and was created by Queen Margherita in 1898. The castle is now owned by the RegionalAdministration that wanted to valorize the surrounding park byin actual fact creatinga rock garden, inaugurated
in 1990. It stands apart from other Val d'Aosta gardens due to its particular layout , that primarily favours the aesthetic aspect of its species. Abundantly flowering plants of alpine origin, chosen for their particular ornamental value, are to be found here.