GranParadisoBike - Mountainbike Wettbewerb
- Sonntag 09 Juni 2019
Saturday 8 June
- 3.00 pm 7.00 pm Check of athletes documents and withdrawal of the race pack in the Council Hall of the Municipality of Cogne (Piazza Chanoux)
- 2.30 pm Mini GranParadisoBike, gymkhana in the Sant’Orso meadow open to all bikers aged 5 to 12 years. Strider race (bike without pedals) for children from 18 months. Free registration on site.
- 4.30 pm Animation on the Sant’Orso meadow. Mini GranParadisoBike and Strider race prize giving. Typical snack. Presentation of the GranParadisoBike race with top riders and guests invited to the event.
Sunday 9 June
- 08:00-9.00 am Check of documents and withdrawal of the race pack in the Council Hall of the Municipality of Cogne (Piazza Chanoux)
- 9.30 am Opening of the race grids
- 10.00 am Start of the GranParadisoBike race
- 10.15 am Start of the ecological cycling itinerary
- 12.30 am Arrival of the GranParadisoBike first competitors
- 1.00 pm typical lunch on the Sant’Orso meadow
- 3.00 pm Award ceremony on Sant’Orso meadow
19th edition of the GranParadisoBike, a 48 km race (difference in height m 1500) also valid for the “Specialized Marathon Bike Cup” circuit.
The race takes place in one of the most beautiful environmental contexts of the Italian mountain bike scene and offers an exciting, technical and spectacular bike journey through amazing landscapes, especially within the suggestive Gran Paradiso National Park. For registration, visit www.granparadisobike.it
In addition to the mountain bike race, on Sunday there is also an ecological tour open to everyone, on a itinerary with reduced distance, difference in height and difficulty, which can also be attempted with pedal assisted bicycles.
On Saturday there are the competitions for children: the Mini GranParadisoBike and the Strider race.