- October to March:
daily from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- April to September:
daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Last entry 30 minutes before closing time.
Closed on December 25th and January 1st.
Opening times are subject to variations: we advice to verify them by contacting the phone number reported in the “Contact” area.
The ticket has a single rate of € 8.00
from November 19th to January 8th, the “Aosta archeologica” cumulative ticket has the special price of 5 euros
Ticket, valid for a year from the date of issue, allowing one entry in each of the following sites:
- Roman theatre
- Forensic cryptoporticus
- Early Christian Basilica of San Lorenzo
- Regional Archaeological Museum
- Megalithic Area of Saint-Martin-de-Corléans
- children and teenagers under 25 years
- visitors with disabilities and their companions
- teachers and other persons accompanying school groups, 1 person per 10 students.
- on line reservation and purchase of the tickets are strongly advised on MiDA
People with disabilities: accessible.
Pets: small animals are admitted inside the monument only if held in one’s arms or transported in a pet carrier.
Site included in the Aosta archeologica cumulative ticket
The southern facade 22 metres high with its overlapping arches, the lower part of the semi-circle of steps that housed the spectators (cavea) and the foundations of the wall that acted as a backdrop (scaena) are still well visible. Some scholars have supposed that the theatre was covered by a stable roof. During the Middle Ages numerous constructions were loan against the theater’s walls, but were then demolished during the modern repair and restoration works.
Telephone:(+39) 0165 231665 / (+39) 349 6436018