City market - Piazza Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto - Saturday
In the outdoor area, around 70 market stalls, open till around midday.
A section of the covered market hosts various producers of Coldiretti Valle d’Aosta who offer local excellence: from meat to cheese, from vegetables to wines as well as honey and other local delicacies.
- Brocard Thierry - fresh, milk and processed cheeses – Charvensod
- Jotaz Simone farm - meat, cured meats and fontina cheese – Ollomont
- Agricultural Society Peretto S.S. - fresh and aged cheeses - Pont-Saint-Martin
- Agri.mont Simple agricultural company - meat and cold cuts – Montjovet
- Les Ecureuils - goat cheese - Saint-Pierre
- Au potager de Grand-Mère – fruit and vegetables, eggs, plants and flowers – Fenis
- Merivot Marcello - honey – Fenis
- Società Agricola il Frutteto - fruit and vegetables and processed products – Fenis
- Environment Grumei by Giovannoni Sergio - honey and jams – Verrayes
- P.A.N. Simple agricultural company - fruit and vegetables, herbal teas – Gignod
- Sabatino beekeeping - honey – Charvensod
- Vevey François - fruit and vegetables - Saint-Christophe
- Bonne Vallee by Chappoz Ezio&C. - baked goods – Donnas
- From Emy Simple Agricultural Company - medicinal and processed – Valsavarenche
- Le Grain farm of Berthod Claudio - fruit and vegetables and wine - Saint-Pierre
The Campagna Amica covered market is open weekly, on Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 7 to 13 to find fresh, seasonal and zero kilometer food.