Parish church of San Martino and Santa Barbara

Веррейе

The first historical document that mentions the parish of Verrayes is a Papal Bull by Pope Lucius III dated 7 May 1187, where the parishes depending on the collegiate of Sant’Orso in Aosta are listed.
The current church of Verrayes was built at the end of the 19th century. On the walls of the bell tower the traces of the old church are still visible. It was a very low building with three naves divided by large brick pillars. The main nave was covered in cross vaults divided up by protruding ribs. This Church was demolished in 1873 and was replaced by the current church, the plans for which are by the architect Lancia. In 1877 the building was completed and was consecrated by Monsignor Duc on 11th November 1887.

Населенный пункт

Chiesa parrocchiale di San Martino
Località Capoluogo
11020 VERRAYES (AO)
  • Telefono:
    0166/43120
 
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort