Parish Church of San Pietro in Vincoli
The parish church is located at the centre of the town right next to the train station. It was rebuilt in 1830 on the foundations of the previous one and is a wealth of frescoes with an imposing main altar in XVIII century marble. Important wooden craft work includes the choir loft supported by caryatid heads and the fine Istoriato pulpit, as well as the confessionals, baptistery, choir benches and doors. The square bell-tower was built in more recent times compared to the church, but the base is decorated with an ancient bas-relief from the XIII century depicting St. Peter.