Chapel of Ecours
Dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, it is mentioned for the first time in a document dated 1330. The facade is completely frescoed with images of Saint Christopher holding the Infant Jesus and Saint John the Baptist and the adoration of the three wise Kings. Inside the chapel there is the wooden separation grille and an altarpiece of the Madonna of Oropa.
Telefono:(+39) 0165 861288