Parish church of Sant'Agostino
The church overlooks a square in the centre of the chief town.
It originally only had one nave, to which the two side naves were added in 1868. The style is baroque and it develops upwards, which is an unusual characteristic for a mountain church (usually they are quite low so as to avoid heat dispersion).
INTERESTING DETAILS: The painting of the main altar is the work of the pupils of the Royal Albertine Academy of Turin, the baptistery and the pulpit are the work of the sculptor Fumasoli of Aosta, the balustrade in polychrome marbles and all the other marbles of the time were donated by the barons Perrone of San Martino, the owners of the copper mine of Ollomont, on the balustrade, in front of the main altar, the coats of arms of the noble family are sculpted into the marble.