In the square, immediately after the bridge, there are two churches side by side, both dedicated to Sant’Anna. The oldest of the two already existed in 1659, but was rebuilt and completed with a bell tower in 1715. Here in 1770 a school was founded, with the obligation to teach Latin up to third class. It was then interdicted in 1821 due to its miserable conditions, but it re-emerged in 1840 thanks to the work of the parish priest of Ayas, D’Andrès. In 1946 it became independent from Antagnod. The new church was consecrated by the bishop of Aosta, Monsignor Lari, on the 30th of August 1970.

- The main altar and the two side altars are from the eighteenth century: they are made of wood and have good carvings.
This altar was transported to the new church
- Some precious objects originating from the mother church of Antagnod