La Thuile Public Library
La Thuile municipal library lies in the most ancient part of the town, inside the charming Maison Debernard. For those who love travelling with their imagination it is the perfect spot to make dreams fly on the wings of fantasy!
The structure includes:
- The adult section, with essays and novels in English too;
- The kids section, with documents for any age (from newborns to adolescents), in English too;
- The Fondo Valdostano, which owns local documents about the Valdôtain territory, history, geography and traditions;
- Areas to consult the documents;
- Areas to participate to workshops and courses
But there are not only books. At the library you can also find VCRs, music CDs, CD-ROMs for adults and children, DVDs and magazines.
- Documents will be lent for free after having subscribed to the public library
- Possibility of using the local Internet connection (paying service)
- Possibility of printing of photocopying (paying service)