• 11 Результаты поиска
  • Страница 1 из 2

Ru du pan perdu

Архитектура  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Ancient aqueduct at the top of the hamlet of Navillod that can be reached from the hamlet of Grand Moulin by following pathway no. 105.

веб-сайт
E-mail

Ethnographic museum "Un tempo, la veillà nella stalla"

Музеи  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

The museum gives the possibility to discover the way of life in ancient times, when human being used to share the same room with animals, in order to warm naturally the place in which he lived.
I…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Saint Andrew parish church

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

The church, dedicated to Saint Andrew, dates back to the mid XV century; it originally only had one nave, while the aisles were added in the XVII century. The belltower stands alone at the foot o…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Madonna di Oropa Chapel in Buisson

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Buisson
Dedicated to Madonna di Oropa and built in 1748. The stone altar has a gilded, wooden tabernacle by Joseph Meynet, dating from 1910; it is completed with six candlesticks and a crucifix….

веб-сайт
E-mail

Madonna di Lourdes chapel in Cerian

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Dedicated to Madonna of Lourdes and St. Lucia and St. Gratus, as results from the three, beautiful frescoes on the front. The old chapel probably dates back to the XVI century. The chapel fell int…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Hérin Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Dedicated to Santa Barbara. The date of 1890 can be read on the beam, but the date of construction of the chapel dates back to 1722. On the facade there are the frescoes of Our Lady of the Hermits…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Challien Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Dating from 1716. The facade hosts frescoes depicting St. Peter, St. Andrew and the Cross. Inside, the wooden altar with a crucifix and candlesticks from the nineteenth century.

hosts a ver…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Fiernaz Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

It is dedicated to the Visitation of Mary. It was erected in 1837 by the villagers, after the previous one – dedicated to S. Rocco – went into ruins. This Saint is still depicted on the facade…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Lod Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

Built in 1726, it was originally dedicated to the Madonna Madre del Buon Consiglio, but later the patron saint became San Pietro in Vincoli. On the facade, paintings attributed to Zanone depict Saint…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Navillod Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Антей-Сент-Андре

It is named after Saint John the Baptist and stands under the village that once belonged to the Parish of Torgnon. This chapel already existed in 1637, but in 1844 it was enlarged and the choir wa…

веб-сайт
E-mail
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C