• 11 Результаты поиска
  • Страница 1 из 2

Parish church of San Vincenzo

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

Built by the Benedictines in the XI century in Romanesque style, the church was subject to multiple architectures one over the another, but also some significant modern restoration (1968 – 1972)....

веб-сайт
E-mail

Moron Church

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

Situated in the town of Moron, on the Saint-Vincent hillside.
Its current structure, with a large circular apse, dates back to the XV century, when important changes were made to a probable…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Cillian Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

LOCATION: built in the heart of the village, on land where an old, public press once stood.

HISTORY: completed in 1954, this family chapel dedicated to the Holy Innocents was built by the coupl…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Tromen Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

LOCATION: built by the inhabitants of Écrivin, Moulin and other districts on the bank of the Grand-Valey to appeal for protection in an area subject to river flooding.

HISTORY: dedicated by it…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Grun Sanctuary

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

LOCATION: in the centre and almost at the heart of the Saint-Vincent hillside.

HISTORY: the construction of the sanctuary came from an idea around 1720 by the priest Pierre Bréan, who was vic…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Chapels and shrines

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

THE SHRINE OF GRUN
Situated in the heart of the hill of Saint-Vincent.
The building of the shrine is owing to an idea conceived around 1720 by the priest Pierre Bréan, who was already the deput…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Pracourt Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

LOCATION: on a rocky peak a short distance from the Roman bridge.

HISTORY: originally an oratory erected by the noble Mistralis family. In 1609 François Mistralis extended the oratory and built…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Feilley Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

HISTORY: the chapel located in the village of Feilley was erected by Philibert Clappey who, in a deed from 1645, undertook the provision of the funds necessary for its construction. The temple, built…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Perrière Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

HISTORY: dedicated to St. James the Great whose feast day is the 25th of July, this chapel dates back to the XVI century. Due to its position outside the village and water infiltration, it has always…

веб-сайт
E-mail

Linty Chapel

Церкви и Святилища  -  Сен-Венсан

LOCATION: on the western edge of the district, the chapel appears to be looking at Col de Joux.

HISTORY: desired by the inhabitants of Lenty in 1644. They decided to call it after the Visitatio…

веб-сайт
E-mail
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C