- 01 Июль 2023 - 02 Июль 2023
Saturday, July 1st:
- h. 2.00 pm Start 24 hours Football competition
- h. 7.00 pm Dinner with grilled meats, polenta and polenta
- h. 9.00 pm Dancing evening with the orchestra "I ragazzi del villaggio" (Free entrance)
Sunday, July 2nd:
- h. 9.00 am beginning 12 hours Palet competition "Trophy Elviro Tutel and Dario Savioz"
- h. 10.30 - 11.45 am Possibility to take away (The reservation is welcome)
- h. 12.30 Lunch with polenta specialties
- h. 7.00 pm Final 24 hours Football competition
- h. 7.30 pm Dinner with grilled meats, polenta and polenta
- h. 7.30 pm Dancing evening with the orchestra "I Summer" (Free entrance)
Animation for children, bouncy castles and face painting throughout the day.
In all meals will be served Polenta’s gnocchi with meat sauce, Crespelle alla valdostana with Jambon di St.Oyen grilled, Panna cotta with polenta and tarts with corn flour.
Sixteenth edition of the Polenta Festival, a traditional event of the Aosta Valley summer.
In the past, polenta was eaten by our ancestors every day. Nowadays, the opportunity to eat it is slightly less frequent This festival provides the opportunity to rediscover it, cooked in various ways and accompanied by other food product delicacies.
- lots of polenta-based dishes
- 24 hours of football for athletes
- entertainment for children
- an event for the whole family
All the polenta preparations are made with corn from organic and sustainable cultivation, an ancient variety that today, thanks to a conservation project, has been rediscovered in all its qualities.