Not open to visitors.
Located north of the municipal seat, on the road that goes up to the hill villages, this massive square tower is what remains of the 13th century’s fabric, together with a short section of the ancient perimeter wall.
The building, during the Middle Ages possession of the Lescours (de Curiis) family, one of the best known in Valdigne, was enfeoffed for an half to the Chatelard nobles already in 1430.
In 1551 the castle went to the Bozel family in 1551 and later, always during XVIth century, it was transferred to the Gal and Malliet families jointly.
The fiefdom was reunited in the following century by the Passerin, who still owned it in 1730.