Rhêmes-Notre-Dame has a superb ski area with 17 km of cross-country runs, divided up into loops of varying difficulty, with something to suit everyone from beginners to experts.
The trails run along both sides of the valley, through woodland and villages. Particularly attractive is the Broillat Pellaud route that runs first alongside the Dora di Rhêmes and then around Lake Pellaud, offering skiers the chance to spot chamois, ibex and other alpine wildlife.
The runs start out from both Chanavey and Bruil.
- Ski School loop - 2 km - easy
- Plan de Goilles loop - 2,8 km - easy
- Pessey loop - 6,5 km - medium
- Pré du Bois loop - 9 km - easy
- Pellaud loop - 13 km - difficult
- New loop Thumel km 1,9 - easy
Foyer de Fond Loc. Bruil with dressing room, showers, wc and ski-waxing room.
Consult the snow report to find out which cross-country trails are open.