Antagnod ski resort
Winter rates 2023/2024
1 day: from € 25,00 ( working day) to € 31,00 (holidays)
3 days: from € 72,00 (working day) to € 81,00 (holidays)
6 days: from € 130,00 (season) to € 150,00 (high season)
- Working days: from Monday to Friday from 08/01/2024 to 02/02/2024 and from 19/02/2024 to 17/03/2024
- Holidays: from 07/12/2023 to 10/12/2023, from 23/12/2023 to 07/01/2024, from 03/02/2024 to 18/02/2024, from 28/03/2024 to 01/04/2024
- Season: from 08/01/2024 to 02/02/2024 and from 19/02/2024 to 17/03/2024
- High Season: from 07/12/2023 to 10/12/2023, from 23/12/2023 to 07/01/2024, from 03/02/2024 to 18/02/2024, from 28/02/2024 to 01/04/2024
Antagnod offers all the charm of mountain hamlets with its ancient buildings, the magnificent church with an altar from the Baroque era and the splendid views that can be admired by venturing through the narrow streets that wind around among the houses. Antagnod enjoys a privileged position: from its 1,710 meters of altitude, it dominates the other hamlets of Alta Val d’Ayas and boasts an exposure to the sun that makes the village a destination to be visited all year round. The slopes of the Antagnod area guarantee fun for the whole family, from the baby snow park devoted to the little ones on up to the high technical-level slopes, approved at an international level.
Antagnod ski resort:
11,3 km of runs
7 slopes: 4 blue - 2 red - 1 black
4 lifts: 2 chairlifts + 2 tapis roulants
- Open from 7-8-9-10 December 2023, in the week-end 16th and 17th December 2023, from Saturday 23rd December to Sunday 17th March 2024, on 23rd and 24th March 2024 and from Thursday 28th March to Monday 1st April 2024
In January the chairlift and ticket office in Boudin will be closed from Monday 8th January to Friday 12th January 2024, from Monday 15th January to Friday 19th January 2024, from Monday 22nd January to Friday 26th January 2024 and from Monday 29th January to Friday 2nd February 2024. During these days the Pian Pera ticket office will be open.