Free - Climbing Antey
In a valley of alpine guides, mountain lovers and climbers, a free-climbing climbing wall could not be missing, a wall devoted to the first approaches with this discipline or for rock climbers who must keep trained for future ascents on real rock.
The Free – Climbing Antey climbing facility is outdoors, boasts a surface area of 600 square meters, reaches 17 meters in height, has climbing lengths from 16 to 23 meters, with difficulties ranging from 2 to 8b. Complete with plates, dihedrals, overhangs and roofs able to satisfy everyone, even the most demanding climbers.
For beginners, there are introductory climbing courses organized in individual and collective lessons as well as assisted climbs to be carried out in July and August or on booking, while those who have already started out in this world can find the support of an expert for advice and also maximum availability for the organization of competitions a stone’s throw away from the “Gran Becca” or better, the Matterhorn.
The gym is located inside a sports area that offers other attractions as well as a beautiful adventure park suitable for the whole family.
- Climbing wall for everyone
- Courses for an introduction to climbing
- Individual or collective lessons
- Assisted climbs
Openings summer 2022, on booking
- Weekend June 25th and 26th – from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 5pm
- July on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and during the week on bookings for groups of at least 10 people – from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 5pm
- Month of August open daily until September 4th – from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 5pm
- Every Sunday in September until October 9th – from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 4pm